Sunday, September 25, 2011

Over the River and Through the Woods, to Grandmothers House We Go!

Well, I'm at my grandmothers house for the second day in a row. We (my crazy, oddly functional family and I) came yesterday for my cousins birthday. He turned five and has the biggest, Elijah-Wood-like eyes. He's frickin' adorable!

Moving on.

Well, today we ate corned beef and cabbage, which we only have once or twice a year. Sister#1 spent most of the meal complaining about the fat on the meat, because she hates fatty meat. She thinks it's gross, and can't swallow it. Which I think is ridiculous, because the fat gives the meat the most flavor! But I'm no Food Channel chef, so what do I know?

Anyways, now I'm stuffed full, and waiting for my food to digest a little more before I move from the spot that I'm sitting in.

Happy Sunday, people!

Fully,
Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment