Sunday, October 23, 2011

Crap! I Just Realized That...

... my sisters blog is more entertaining than mine. Which isn't really a big deal, since we both have, like, no readers, but still! I hate it when other people out-funny me. It's really annoying.

... I don't really know what else to say...

OOOOOOOH!!! Writers news! I'm doing NaNoWriMo this year! I will (Probably) fail epically (SP?), but I don't really care. I actually have a sort of interesting idea! Hopefully it'll work out. And I need a title. Which I should work on soon because November is coming up fast. Crap. I am shockingly busy for someone who has no friends other than the voices in my head. Darn you, business! Bad things may occur in your presence!

Well, that's all for today.

Annoyedly,
Suzie B.

(PS: I have discovered that I enjoy watching "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic." More on this subject later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment