Saturday, October 1, 2011

Suzie, the Green-Eyed Monster

I am a very jealous person. Especially right now.

My parents just got Droid phones, and I want one. Sadly, I will not be receiving a smart phone. Costs too much.

Can't I at least PLAY with it for a moment? But no, my parents won't let me touch theirs yet. It makes me saaaaaad.... 

And I've just discovered that emoticons don't work on this stupid thing, so I can't even express my sorrow in little characters shoved together to form shapes that slightly resemble faces.

Because I am taking French, I will now express my sorrow in the most odd sounding of all the romance languages. Courtesy of translate.reference.com, here is my sorrow:

Pourquoi n'est-ce pas me laisser jouer avec eux? Je veux juste toucher une fois! Juste une fois!

Sadness is me....

Jealously,
Suzie


No comments:

Post a Comment